Monday, April 19, 2010

The Cutting of the Hairs

Before



After


Ava's been asking for her hair to be cut short for about a month. I had no strong feelings about her having long hair; the fact that it got long was more due to my laziness in getting it cut (and my cheap nature in not wanting to pay upwards of $15 for a haircut for her!). Great Clips is having their $4.99 sale, so we went for haircuts. This is actually shorter than the "to her shoulders" that I requested, but since she kept asking for it to be cut chin-length, I guess she got her wish. I thought I'd have a harder time getting used to her shorter 'do, but I'm a little more sad about Carter's - there's something sweet about him waking up from his nap sweaty with curls all over and now all the curls are gone! Mark reassures me that they'll grow back, but I do miss them a little.

No comments: