Thursday, October 23, 2008

More Fall Fun!

We have our camera back! Just in time for some sweeping outside. I foolishly thought I'd get a little work done outside while the kids played, but they wanted to help me instead, so I took pictures. Sure, they wanted to sweep the grass and not the porch, but who am I to look down on a little help?

Carter's surgery went very well. I wish I'd had a camera for that as he was too cute pacing the halls in his little hospital pajamas. It was a quick surgery and recovery, and we were leaving the hospital by 9am and got home in time for his morning nap!

This afternoon, we took the kids to Young's Jersey Dairy. Mark and I went there quite a bit when we were students at Cedarville. There's a petting barn, tractors to play on, and, of course, ice cream.Ava enjoyed her first ice cream cone and was surprisingly adept at eating it. She got a good bit on her face, but that was the extent of her mess... she knows not to waste good ice cream!

No comments: