Friday, March 14, 2008

Deja vu

I posted a picture of Ava in one of my old Easter dresses a few days ago. Well, my mom also sent another dress of mine - I remember thinking this dress was super fancy and wanting to wear it often. Ava wanted to wear it when she saw it, and after she put it on, I told her she looked as pretty as a princess, to which she responded that she needed a crown. I found her flower headband, which seemed to appease her and I asked if I could take her picture. She's always willing to have her picture taken! So, here she is:


After she went to bed that night, I went looking for a picture of me wearing the dress, and found this:


I couldn't believe we were both posing the same way! Too funny!

1 comment:

librarycat said...

Great pictures, especially the "then and now" comparisons! Thanks so much for a wonderful update : ) Have a good weekend....D & J